Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where can I get Classic Auto Insurance when I'm 16?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KarKrazy56, Jul 15, 2013.

  1. KarKrazy56
    Joined: Jun 7, 2012
    Posts: 63

    from NJ

    I need some help finding auto insurance so I can drive with my dad. I need to find a place that would let me drive at 16 with my dad. Most places you have to be 25.
  2. I would look at having you added to your fathers policies until you can get it yourself. You could pay him for the insurance and be a driver under his policy.
  3. skipperman
    Joined: Dec 24, 2002
    Posts: 1,837


    At 16 ....... probably NOT going to happen ....... collector insurance anyhow ..... I have tried MANY TIMES and they all were turned down .... have your father put REGULAR INSURANCE on the car and add you on THAT policy ... HE can carry collector insurance on the car ALSO .. ( but it WILL NOT cover you - the REGULAR insurance WILL) ...

    ....... jersey Skip

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.