Register now to get rid of these ads!

where can I find an old tire, fisk safti flight

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sealed Power, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Sealed Power

Sealed Power
    from TN

Are there any places around that specialize in old tires, new or used? Any of you guys got one of these laying around?

I'm looking for a fisk safti flight tire would prefer one like the one pictured in this add. Square block type tread.

If you have have one or know of anybody that deals in or has a bunch of old tires that might have one please post some info.

Attached Files:

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

cool looking tire, but I'd be cautious about running anything that old (date of manufacture) on the road. Rubber doesn't have a long shelf life, even less if it's been mounted and had air in it.

good luck
    dj

3. HotRod33

HotRod33

Check out Coker Tire they have what you want..... they aren't cheap but they are new and a lot safer than an old tire..........

4. Sealed Power

Sealed Power
    from TN

Thanks for the suggestion. I've already tried Coker they don't make them. I'm hoping somebody out there will have one or two.