Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Where abouts of the Pie Wagon? Movie car.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Newbomb Turk, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

I was doing some searching and after reading another thread it got me thinkin. (lookout:eek:) Anyone know what happened to the Pie Wagon from Hollywood Knights? I did some searching here and didn't find anything.

Thanks, Tim

2. FinkTinner

FinkTinner

You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth or your asses are going downtown. This shit is waaaaaaaaaay out of line.

benchseat4speed likes this.
  3. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Nice!! :D

4. DualQuad55

DualQuad55
    from NH

If I am not mistaken, Turk's Pie Wagon resides in Massachusetts-looking for all the world the same as it did in the movie. Last time I saw it was 2-3 years ago at Lead East in NJ. Car is too cool. You can almost hear Fran Drescher whining from it as you walk by...

5. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Thank you!! All i wanted to hear was that it was still around. :D I wonder if they recovered that front seat? :eek:

6. jerseymike

jerseymike

yeah it's been at lead east in jersey. still looks the same and guy shows it with some documentation (i forget what) pretty cool car.

7. cosmo53

cosmo53

I've seen that car at lead east too, but always assumed it was a clone.

8. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

The model A delivery pie wagon that ran at Northern California drag strips in the 60's and I think it was in one of the drag movies that were filmed at Fremont Raceway was distoryed along with the owner in a house fire in Hayward Ca the owner had planned to put it on the street.

9. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

I'd be forever grateful if someone got pics when they see it next. :)

10. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Different Pie Wagon. Thanks though.

11. jerseymike

jerseymike

i don't know if anyone on here knows the guy or not but lead east isn't until labor day weekend in september. if you still want pics then, post a reminder a week or so before and if he's there i'll get some. mike

12. cosmo53

cosmo53

best one i got!

Attached Files:

13. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

You RULE!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! If we ever meet i owe you. :D

14. cosmo53

cosmo53

happy to help!

15. firingorder1

firingorder1

For a moment i thought this was about Willie's Pie Wagon.

16. Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Wasn't that the Thames gasser with the holes cut in the side?

17. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Mr. RYAN COCHRAN, This is the sort of "response", to a completely legitimate question, that is not necessary; especially from someone whose post count is in the single digits. I'm no prude, but come on! FinkTinner, I think you're the only one, "out of line", as you put it. Maybe I'm a little over the top on this, but as the owner of a 1956 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery, the more sedan delivery pics posted, the better. We now return you to your normally scheduled program. Butch/56sedandelivery.

18. r8odecay

r8odecay

Lawrence, Lawrence of Arabia, he's an English guy, came to fight the Turkish .....

19. -Brent-

-Brent-

It's a quote from the movie the car was in.

20. Deadbird

Deadbird

21. damn I thought it was about my Pie Wagon.........better be careful what I say the morals police will wash my mouth out with soap................heh heh heh "LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS"

22. r8odecay

r8odecay

It's 'Tony Nancy' yellow!

23. arca39

arca39
    from summit il

hey it's the one arm violinest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. dirt

dirt

enjoy the punch.

25. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Never saw the movie. English, one armed violinist, quotes, Francis? It's just that I'm trying to get my 16 year old daughter to not talk like drunken sailor, angry truck driver, stevedore, baseball/football manager on a losing streak, 16 year old boy with his buds; you get the idea ( hope no one's offended). She looks over my shoulder while I'm on the HAMB, and tries to justify her language with what's on here. You can be a gentleman, without being a gentle man. Sure, I use profanity also, just not all the time, and then there's usually a hammer and thumb involved. How about this quote: I'm more man than you'll ever be, more woman than you'll ever get". And, it does'nt mean what most guys think. Name the movie and the actor. Why can't we all just get along? Remember that one? Anyway, maybe I'll rent the movie, and check the bottom of my shoes, I seem to have stepped in it. Butch/56sedandelivery.

26. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Rent the movie. If you want to justify the language, don't read it out loud!

27. drfreeze

drfreeze

Another great part but can't find the clip of the 57 pulling the wheels on the street.

Officer Clark: [to Duke at a traffic light] OK asshole, pull this yellow piece of shit around the corner here... you got me? Hear that? Move it!... Right now, asshole!
    [Duke dumps the clutch and burns away from the traffic stop, leaving Clark looking confused]

28. twotoejoe

twotoejoe

"He's playing it with his dick".

29. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Thanks guys! Laughing is the best way to start the day. :D Love all the quotes!

30. vintagedrags

vintagedrags

Dude, I have never posted so the amount of times someone has posted as no bearing on the conversation! I thought Finktinners post was awsome and I could not stop laughing!:D I must go now and watch Hollywood Knights the movie again, for more "unnecessary" quotes!!