Register now to get rid of these ads!

When you listen to your fellow HAMBers, good things happen.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OneFineComet, Sep 17, 2012.

1. A while back i posted a thread about the best way to get a car that has been considered abandoned. A 49 Plymouth. Well, i took all the advice from here and finally got a hold of the property owner. After swapping stories back and forth for about 30 minutes a deal was struck. Pretty soon i will be dragging one of the two Plymouths out of the woods and into my driveway. After going over the cars, i think ive decided to go with the blue one. The interior is more complete and in better shape.

Attached Files:

2. wallyringo

wallyringo

nice are they both the same year? was the other one a parts car?

3. Yes, they are both the same year. Im guessing from the condition of the two, the brown one was a parts car. But both have their ups and downs. Im going with the blue one because of the interior, but it does need a couple pieces of glass.

4. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

Can you make a deal for both? Always good to have a parts car. They look pretty solid, by the way. Nice score.
    Tom

5. I probably could score both, but in all honesty, i dont think i would need to. Plus, i dont have the room for both. All the major stuff that has to be done would be new wiring and engine work to get it going. All the chrome is there and the motor is complete for the most part. Ill know more when i get it home.

6. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

ah nothing warms the heart like a HAMBY ending i mean happy

7. I will buy a set of the fenders if for sale ( bumpers )