Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods when to look at a car today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Mar 2, 2018.

1. low down A

low down A

i'm talking about anybody that post there adventures in looking for and buying a off topic late model car

Bruce Fischer likes this.
  2. RMONTY

RMONTY

Ahh Ok I must have missed the part that you are going to try to flip this car to grow your money stash for an older, HAMB friendly car. Hope you bought the Buick cheap enough to make that happen. Keep the costs at a minimum and keep searching. Hopefully the one you REALLY want.

3. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

I can remember when “Black Magic” came onto the market, my Dad (an old lead man) called the guys that used this new filler,” Plastic surgeons.”Funny how the memories come back when reading some of these Posts.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

catdad49 and Bruce Fischer like this.
  4. I am just buying this car to flip it and add the $$ from the 56 Chrysler so I can HPIM0439.JPG get a H.A.M.B. friendly station wagon.I Low Down I thought you knew me better than that. Here are some of the one I have and I drive, nuttin new.LOL.Bruce.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  5. You know I don't drive anything new.LOL.Bruce. Justin005.JPG

chevy57dude likes this.
  6. I love old car and STATION WAGONS.Bruce. Justin012.JPG

7. Another one.Bruce. 003.JPG

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  8. low down A

low down A

i'm confused what car you have and don't have. but the ones pictured are nice.

9. Had the Chrysler in his avatar. Looking at buying the others in the photos. Notice the last photo of a Chrysler has a two tone top and body. The Chrysler in the avatar has a grey top.

10. Hey Bruce just curious what an 80’s wagon in good shape ( what you’re planning on doing) worth in your neck of the woods?
    Here even a minty clean owned by grandma one would be max 2000-3000

Build up those funds for what you want!! Go man go

I’m doing the same thing selling off some of my parts hoard to invest in something else ——- everyone go look in the classifieds—-shameless plug, now back to your regularly scheduled nonsense!

11. Hold out for what you want Bruce, I went to see a 62 t bird this week end clean-ish rebuilt motor and tranny drives and stops, but drip rails rusty, window regulators seized and some interior bits missing, on the fence it could get expensive and not 100% sold on the car
    Keep on look I guess

12. henry29

henry29

13. [​IMG]
    No doubt you have seen this one in the classifieds for $2500
    Needs floors, Probably more than you would want to do.

14. They are all gone now.Bruce.

15. No I do floors. I thought that one the guy had pulled the motor and trans. on that one????

chevy57dude likes this.
  16. flatford39

flatford39

You are right the motor and trans were pulled on that one.

Bruce Fischer and chevy57dude like this.
  17. Yes, engine missing but, SBCs are readily available.
    Transmission is still there.