Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods When things seem to look wrong..but yet look all so right..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Hey kreepea....no,i didn't make them but it took a lot of machining to make them fit ! Hardcore

2. Throttlehead250

Throttlehead250
    from Houston TX

man i love everything about this thread

3. Uptown83

Uptown83

hambbone your coupe is wicked looking!

4. Hey...thanks man!!! Lots more to do.

5. saw dds on mad fabricators dvd a few years ago. inovative, outside the square, totally awesome!!! changed my thinking. thank you. as for finishing it, whatever you do will look the part. stay true to your vision.

6. S.F.

S.F.

Very cool car...me and Dave had an "in depth" conversation about tuning 6x2's at the Detroit Autorama last year. If you all knew what he has gone through on both Death's Doorstep and his Model A truck to get 6x2's to run :) alot of work there. I cant imagine tuning 8 of those. :eek::eek:

That is one cool intake and rare at that. Im with you in your love of ALOT of carburetors. You absolutely can NOT get any cooler than 8x2's

P.S. I might be bothering you some more about 6x2's I recently got a 6x2 intake for my 383.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  7. S.F.

S.F.

Wow thats badass!

8. S.F.

S.F.

WOW....really...THAT. IS. BAD. ASS. !!!

9. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

HAMBBONE, I would call that ''Littleman Approved'' !!!!!! if their is such a thing..ha ha ha....I have been shocked since I started working on DeathsDoorStep, the effect its had on some people..I can only say that because of the amount of pm's and emails from all over the world about this car I have received....and what it has done...I do not know what it has exactly done...but its done something that I never intended.....and the kick in the pants for me...its not even done yet..but too me it shows that backyard shops still rule.......Your version is killer !....You need to start a thread on your project asap and share that sucker w/ everyone !..................We will have to race...he he he...no I really mean that.......Please keep us posted, Littleman......like I wrote in the pm I sent...you have done great justice to the design !!!...I forgot to mention Frankie......when I saw your pics.....it put the biggest F-in smile on my face......

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  10. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

hey Dude,

glad to see you gettin busy on DDS again.......

your car to me represents fuel altered - comp coupe gender . You dont have to worry about chainers invading your territory. They dont do the drag scene

look for my car at choppers show....makers mark behind seat

11. Hey dave....i am glad you like it ! Your initial design can't be improved on.
    It can only be changed. Your car is the benchmark. It is like
    the rudy rodriguez pickup ( 1937 ford pickup ) even billy gibbons had to have one. I will start a thread soon.

Attached Files:

12. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

I love DDS. Yes, that is Jeff Norwell's depiction of the 'Step permanently ingrained into my left forearm.

Attached Files:

13. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Fraz, Thats great!!!....Norwell is one of my Superhero's........I have Tucks art inked on my arm myself........Littleman

14. Wow, I have always been a fan of your work but this is crazy. Hope you finish her soon.