Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects When projects sit too long...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by isettajohn, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Like many of you, I probably have too many projects but not being one to sit around I need to have something in the wings should one project stall for some reason. I've made some headway on several of them so it was time to uncover this '59 VW full custom shorty bus and let it have its turn. As I started to remove the tarp I saw this will not be the case as nature made other plans. Squatters moved in and I can't evict them for a while so its back to some other American iron on the list. My wife loves birds and I make bird houses for her all the time but this is the biggest one I built yet. :eek:

Attached Files:

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

Haha... that's funny...

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

That's too funny but you did the right thing.

4. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

Looks like a robin's nest! It won't be long before they hatch, whats a few more weeks? Right

5. subdajj

subdajj

Cool you did the right thing

6. Man, I had my 72 truck sitting in the back yard for less than a week and found a nest in a hole where I had the marker light removed. Luckily, there were no eggs in it yet so I removed it. Had to drive my truck to work. These buggers are fast builders. Better than the guys who did my roof...:p