Register now to get rid of these ads!

WHats your thought??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NuckinFutz, Mar 26, 2012.

1. NuckinFutz

NuckinFutz
    from GA

A friend and I went pawn shopping today. I found a few things interesting. The first is a 66 T-bird. It got completely rebuilt drivetrain, original paint, beautiful original white interior. What do you thing it is worth?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 2nd thing I found is a set of 4 14 x7 or 8" torque thrust wheels with almost new O/T tires. Whats a fair price?
    [​IMG]

If anybody is interested in the wheels or T bird, I'll give you the contact info.

2. I could go $3k on the 'Bird if it ran sweet and had no major rust... or title... issues. Could be a nice DD on a budget.

Bob

3. Forget the bird but get the rims just to look at....

4. The bird interiors look killer in 41-46 fords..I would like the interior...but would not buy a whole car to get it unless it was way cheap....and closer to home.

5. The T-Bird is worth $3500 if it runs good.

Those wheels are worth $250

6. It's worth whatever the seller can get for it. Somebody might pay $4,000 for the bird. I'd pay $300 so I could have the seats.