Register now to get rid of these ads!

what's up all. New.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by forty3, May 9, 2005.

1. forty3

forty3

hi everyone, just to introduce myself...name's kurt, forty3, whatever you like. ive just bought my first builder, a 53 chevy 210. i have a 51 parts car im stripping first, taking the motor from etc (a i6 216 i believe, havent crossref-ed the numbers yet), which we just got running last nite.
    next week, we're getting the 53 home to drop the motor in and start the real work.

everything i know about cars thus far is from helping my friend, a member on here, jaker, work on his cars, the rest will come from my own, and hopefully, if y'all are generous, from this board.

anyway, if anyone who's into I6's or chevy's in general wants to toss out some general info/advice etc, much appreciated. otherwise, good to meet you all, see you round the board.

2. jonnycola

jonnycola

shouldn't your name be fifty3?

Congrats on getting that fucker running... I'll try to come over tomorow to help pull it.

Jonny

3. Jaker

Jaker

ha ha

Kurt's name should be dave matthews

4. forty3

forty3

Jake, You Mutherf*****............................ill Go Put Him As My User Photo. Dammit.

Im A Bmxer, So It's Gotta Be 43, John. Ill Explain Sometime. :)

5. forty3

forty3

NAH SCREW IT...D.M. SUCKS. I DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT GUY.