Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats the nicest car you totaled

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cinemafx, Jun 24, 2009.

1. i hit a oldsmobile in my dads 51 merc, fucked up his car prity bad ,wiped out the front end

2. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

72 chevelle My first car.Took 2 years to build .Only 3 months on the road.I hit a few things.Like cars .Manual brakes Iroc red with slots. Black interior.After that Ibuilt an all black one, Loved that car Even the bumpers were black Cowl hood 327 and 355 gears. Muchbetter second time around and alot faster .1 year .Gave up drinking drugs and women.Lived in garage right after work Car was straight and fun as hell. Paint job could of been better .It was my first shoot. Came out alright .But was thin in spots from cut +buff

3. kieran

kieran
    from San Diego

not me, but a guy in the cavaliers c.c. totaled his rod, don't know the story but here a picture

Attached Files:

4. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

the new an improved version of this hotrod will be done by the summer

5. jimmyv

jimmyv

71 Vette. Flipped it 6 times end over end.

Attached Files:

6. 1970 Chevelle 2 door hardtop sideways into a curb about 60 miles an hour after going through an ess turn too fast and too drunk. Hit a dry patch of pavement under an overhanging tree and lost it.Hit so hard it broke the left rear wheel off at the axle and bent the rear diff trailing arms almost 90 degrees.Body mounts also let go in the rear.That was the end of that one.....

7. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

1970 Buick Riviera, telephone pole + bad brakes + old clueless drivers + death.

8. Not a HAMB car, but I had a 97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC that was totalled by one of my birch trees. During a wind storm it dropped a linb on it that dented the roof, hood, cracked the lights and destroyed the windshield and due to the cost of the hood, headlights and some of the trim it was totaled out.

9. toml24

toml24

My brother had a 1980s era Ford 5.0 litre Mustang and was on vacation in Washington state. He hit some black ice at night and went head-on into a tree. He got out OK but the Mustang was a write-off.
    Tom

10. storm king

storm king

None, I've never damaged a car. My dad got my brother and I racing so we wouldn't hot rod on the street, and at 56, to this day, I haven't raced or driven stupid on the highway. Not to say I haven't driven or ridden fast, just always in control.

11. My moms 2000 Jeep cherokee with 10,000 miles on it. Locked up the brakes and slid head on into a tree. Which was conveniently placed to keep me from rolling over in to the ravine.... I still think that if my car hadn't broken the night before how I would have been driving that into a tree....which would suck.

12. Never had a wreck.Been driving since 1964 and driving defensively.Was rear ended in a mail jeep when I was sitting still,but never hit anyone or ran off the road.I can't understand how people can not avoid accidents.

13. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

50 couple thousand miles on my 56 Olds. Rock solid and rust free. Interior done, ready for paint.
    Just about smack on midnight, street racer coming from the opposite direction lost control and got us.
    Glad I wasn't in one of my lighter cars........

Attached Files:

14. Shamedevil

Shamedevil

JimmyV......God was with you in that accident!

15. ridin dirty

ridin dirty

57 Chevy 2 dr hardtop on Rt 16 going to Ct. Dragway. Me and a Porsche Carrera. We were side by side until he hit my passenger side and pushed me into the guide wire poles. Porsche won!!!!!!!!!!

16. My 79 Chevy 3/4 4X4 broadsided by a 59 Elcamino rolled several times they tell me It was a friends younger Bro found out he was doing about 90 And The Man Said After 7 Days your truck will be DESTROYED Insh Co gave him $3000 a classic he just bought for $450 ?????

17. Tank

Tank

Not Hamb friendly, but I had a Nova with 42k original miles on it a few years ago. Was my daily driver. Was real icy out, was coming up on a bridge and it slid off the road. I jumped it Dukes of Hazard style. Tried to clear the creek.... Unlike the Duke boys I didnt make it. My Nova was trashed. It landed nose first hard into the bottom of the creek. Both quarters were creased, the top was buckled, trunk wouldnt close. I walked away without a scratch.

18. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

OT - i totaled a perfectly good 1988 VW Golf GTI because the SCCA class rules changed over the winter while we were gathering pieces to build a race car out of it - i took a sawsall to the car & cut it completely up within a matter of 2 hours - sold the engine & trans - hauled the rest to the county dump

19. Fordguy321

Fordguy321
    from Arizona

hahhahahaha! awseome

20. 66 Mustang convertible.... good looking car but a true piece of shit, the built cleveland ate clutches and top loaders, stripped starters, killed batteries and handled at speed like a pig on roller skates

New owner bought it, rebuilt the wrecked front end with a low mile parts car and then he wrecked it on a bridge divider at speed

That vert was destined to go down in a fiery wreck no matter who owned it

21. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

Well,

I had a '66 396, 4 speed 2 Door Caprice (w/ the Strato Bucket Seats and Console, and a Factory 4 Speaker Stereo, and Factory Tach (rare))-it was mint, sky Blue/Blue Interior. My first Wife wrapped it around a telephone pole-

22. sixtnut

sixtnut

A lady ran a stop sign and totaled my 1960 Chevy Police Car. She hit me behind the drivers door and spun me around into the on coming lane. ( like a pit maneuver ) A car T-boned me on the pass side and that impact knocked me into a Used Car Lot, damaging 3 more cars. 5 cars, 3 broken ribs and a broken neck in a matter of seconds.
    Car is featured in my profile under albums, if anyone wants to see.

23. billsill45

billsill45
    from SoCal

Sure it wasn't a '64 or '65? No 2 door Chevelle wagons after that..... :confused:

24. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

I had a real nice 1984 Buick Regal in 1984. I borrowed a friends pickup to move some things. I parked the Buick in front of his house. That night a 16 year old boy rammed the Buick from behind and totaled the car. It was prom night and the boy had too many cold ones. I missed the Buick so much I bought one 3 years ago.

25. vertible59

vertible59

1962 Ford Fairlane 500, 221 V8 with 21,000 on the clock. Nice little car...wish I hadn't killed it.

26. yardgoat

yardgoat

1969 Hemi RoadRunner,bought it used with a 383 ,the rest was factory,Hemi was gone.Realy nice car but no options,radio ect.Was in a bad rain storm and the srtreets were flooded and down a hill it floted like a boat,could not stop.Crossed a lane of traffic and was hit in the side.Afriend saw it in a bone yd ,it was stripped to da bones.Iwanted the Dana 60 out of it,it was the only one ive seen or heard of with aluim tubes from the center section to the backing plates.Only car i totaled,came close but only one.........................YG

27. jimmyv

jimmyv

Got a small cut on my head and one on my chest and that was it.

28. BLUDICE

BLUDICE

'74 Lemans - lost it while passing a semi on snow covered 2 lane. Got sideways and hit a pick-up head-on, totaled it - 6 months old. 6 months prior I totaled my 6 month old HD '73 Superglide - boy did that hurt. My insurance company didn't like me for a while after the Lemans crash. But the X ray guy at he hospital remembered me!

29. My first car when I was 16. A '64 Olds. Only accident I ever had. That was in 1976. I still can't talk about it.

30. 41 C28

41 C28

Totaled my 76 Corvette L-82. Did it all by myself. On the plus side I didn't hurt anyone, I didn't hurt myself, didn't get put in jail and I made money on the car.