Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats the best wiring harness for the $$$

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leroys85coupe, Jun 12, 2010.

1. And if you are a real novice at electrical work, like me, none of this applies. :D

2. Rebel Wire! Glenn is a HAMBer and Alliance dealer. Nice kits, can't wait until I am at that point in my project.

3. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Rebel wire for sure, great guys, great service, great product, great price.

Painless sux ass, spendy and chinzy with a side of piss poor customer service.

4. FatDaddy53

FatDaddy53

rebel wire!!!!!!

5. 54pumpjack

54pumpjack

Rebel Wire in my book, wired 5 cars already and planning on a few more soon. Rebel wire all the way!!

6. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

I have the EZ-Wire kit in a box for my car. I bought it at the advice of HAMBers' experiences before Glenn and Rebel Wire came into the picture. Now after a few more years and some more research, I'd buy a kit from Rebel Wire if that tells you anything.

7. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

I did a Ron Francis in my 34 about 20 some? years ago with no problems, it is still doing well. Did my 58 Willy wagon on the cheap several years back by using a lot of the wiring out of a Nova and was happy with it. Im using an EZ on my F1 now & it is looking good, color coded & marked. Friends have done them on several makes with good results.

8. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

Same experience here.

9. hmuchler

hmuchler

After reading all of these posts. I decided to get the ezwire, 12 circuit. It came today. Now, I am going to wire the ,t-bucket. I am ready.

10. The_DropOut

The_DropOut

www rebel-wire . com is where it's at. I got a kit for my Scout II and it really looked great.

Good Luck