Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's the best way to sell a car at Kazoo nationas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Neverdunn 51, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Neverdunn 51

Neverdunn 51
    from Flint, MI

Well it looks like I'll be in Kazoo alot more than I thought - all weekend long trying to sell my dad's 37 ford for him.

About 3 years ago I sold my 48 chevy coupe over there LATE on Sunday. I'd left it parked in the same spot all weekend long INSIDE the gates of the show so that people could find it again if they wanted. I'd like to not be there as late on Sunday - if at all this time.

If there is anybody that has experience doing both - could you please advise me if you've had better/faster luck selling a car within the gates of the show - or just having it parked over in the swap meet area?

I really want to come home with alot less car and alot more money for my dad.

It's a flamed up red 37 ford two door humpback sedan we'll be asking $26,500 or best offer.

TIA guys,

John

2. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

put it in the swap meet area. they always have a good swap meet and everybody usually visits the swap area 1st

3. butch27

butch27

I would say lower the price. Times are hard!