Register now to get rid of these ads!

Whats that in the corner??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CrusadersNV, Dec 10, 2010.

1. CrusadersNV

CrusadersNV

Oh its a model A roadster! In fact this is my fathers roadster. I went to visit him the other day and saw this. Hes had the thing for over 30 years. I spent most of my life in this thing, going to hotrod runs and pulling a bowler trailer with it. My dad cut a hole in the fire wall so engine heat would come through and warm me up when i was young. To see it like this kinda sucks. Once the weather gets nice im goin to get'er going for the old bastard. He always says he's going to sell it........he never will. He keeps wanting to give it to me, i wont let him. :cool:

[​IMG]

2. WHAT!?!? Then you need to work something out that BOTH of you are comfortable in. If your dad wants you to have it, then he probably cant stand the thought of selling it to a stranger.

3. AJofHollywood

AJofHollywood

It's cool it has fenders. A shame it's not driven once in a while. They are so simple to work on too.

4. dudley32

dudley32

If you don't want it ....He could give it to me....:D :D :D

5. CrusadersNV

CrusadersNV

Its his car, i want him to enjoy it again. Thats why im going to get it up and running again for him. He's just doesnt have time to do it and I do. figured it would be cool to cruise with one of my cars and him in the A

6. Haha, love it. My old man did this with a topless Bronco that he had. I was to young to comprehend that this wasnt actually how heat was supposed to be generated in the interior of a car. Everytime I would get into another car, old or new, I would look for the hole in front of me where the heat should be coming from.

Very cool car. Your dad will enjoy driving with you in it again next season.

7. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Very nice...and if you don't really want it ......got any Sisters I can Marry ???? :D