Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's it worth...Henry J.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50coupe, Jan 7, 2006.

1. 50coupe

50coupe
    from Pittsburgh

I have been driving by this house for about 5 years now, and the other day I notice something in the driveway behind the house. It's a Henry J, I don't know much about these, but it's an early 50's, I would guess, the one with the bullet nose!!! I have no desire for this car, as I am trying to get my 50 Ford Club coupe done, but I wanted to know what it may be worth to any one who might be interested. It looks like it is all there, from what I could see from the street, If anyone is interested, I will go knocking on the door and find out what condition it is in, and what they will part with it for, let me know!
    Matt

2. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

Is it a Studebaker?
    [​IMG]

3. They don't seem to bring too much money. Shame cause they make neat gassers. I wouldn't offer the guy much over $500 if it is a field car. My 2 cents.

4. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I paid 200 for mine.

Before and after..-Abone.

5. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Hey.......

That's my Studebaker!

Maybe he's talking about this ultra rare Bullet Nose Henry J

[​IMG]

6. 50coupe

50coupe
    from Pittsburgh

I'll have to get back to you on this, but after seeing the pics, I think it is probably the Studebaker. Maybe I'll try to go sneak some pics this week, or if someone is home see what the story is.