Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's a 53 Mercury 1/2ton truck worth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AMC360, Sep 30, 2008.

1. AMC360

AMC360
    from Canada

I will be looking to sell a 53 Mercury 1/2 ton truck to fund another project and I am wondering what people here think it may be worth.

I will get pictures up when I sell, but for now here is a discription of the truck.

This is a project truck and is 90% complete, the original flathead was replaced by a factory rebuilt Ford flathead that is stuck, no rott on the body, hood perfect, fenders need minor work, rear fenders slightly bent and small rips, box rails are perfect, tailgate is dented, class needs replacing, have all chrome and is perfect, no seat. The truck was partially disasembled many years ago and sat in a garage for at least 20 years. Front clip is off, rear fenders are off. There is still wood in the bed. No rot in the cab just serface rust.

Just wont your opinions on a price
    I am thinking between 500-1000?

2. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Too low. Look at ford-trucks.com classifieds and also midfifty.com and look at what they have for sale. Should give you a better idea of value.