Register now to get rid of these ads!

what year is this dodge 100??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57-60 ford truck addict, Jan 28, 2008.

1. just drug this old truck up last week. i was told it was an army truck. it is green and has a pintle hitch, but thats all the clues i have. my specialty is ford trucks, so i dont know much about this un. it is very low mileage, and very complete. i would like to know from you dodge experts everything i can. it has a little flathead 6 in it, and hydraulic clutch. ive looked a pics and ive attempted to date it as 1958, but none ive seen has this grille. let me know what yall think. thanks.....

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

Looks like a 1960 to me...

3. Let me try that again...

Attached Files:

4. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

That is a 60 grille.

5. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

6. thanks big red todd...... you just tryin to tease me with that sweet '60 f100 on your avatar picture?? (wipes off drool)

7. thanks for the info. anything else i should know when getting into this thing?? did you 2 guys do the restoring on these 2 dodges??

8. ...and people say my truck is ugly!?

9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I like the square front tires... that's a rare factory option to keep the truck from rollong down a hill.

10. well,,, ya know... aint had a chance to get tires on it yet. they tend to get square like that when they sit 15 or 20 years. this is basically how it looked soon as i got it home. the old guy kept it running up until a couple of years ago, but he didnt drive it. and yes, it is uuuuggggllllyyyyy.......