Register now to get rid of these ads!

what would be a fair offer ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SLAMED 59, Feb 11, 2011.

1. SLAMED 59

SLAMED 59

26.jpg

26a.jpg

what would be a fair offer on this 26 he said it runs and drives?

2. There's a following for these things in stock form, but look at Classiccartraderonline.com they arn't worth that much even when they are cherry. It looks nice just dusty though.

3. jville_hot_skater

jville_hot_skater
    from jville

its worth whatever your willing to pay for it.

4. lowkroozer

lowkroozer

Ask him what FAIR OFFER he would turn down. Then ask him what FAIR OFFER he would accept.Then meet him in the middle.

5. brad chevy

brad chevy

Hard to set a price on them today.I know if you have one you are going to have fun getting rid of it.Old guy had one at the swapmeet,running driving pretty nice car.He was asking $9500 for it.Guy one row over had one in better condition asking $5,000 and didn"t even get a low-ball offer.

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

The time has almost past for a stock one. There are thousands of them that have been correctly restored and a shrinking market for something that can't outrun a moped. In fact it's my opinion that if your serious about building a top notch model T or A hot rod go buy a restored one and start with cherry sheetmetal.............you'll be money ahead just in body work alone. Besides, if you can't sell the running chassis just bolt a seat to it and have a ball tearing around the back roads or off road.

Frank

7. Tall Tom

Tall Tom
    from Austin MN

Here's a picture of the 27 T I sold a year ago for $5100.00, the guy who bought it parted it out.

Attached Files: