Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. roadster_31

roadster_31
    from Australia

HI guys, my name is Craig, I am from adelaide (australia) new to this so this is my story. Started of with an old hr holden that got me some mechanical knowledge, then a friend built a hk monaro with a blown 350 that was one of the first (wild bunch) cars here in oz. Crewed for that mainly doing clutch setups etc etc. I have always been involved in drag racing til the nationals here in barmera in 2006 when i went for a drive in one of the members cars here (chester meredith) wow, changed me forever. I set about building a 39 chev fenderless truck, just as that was about to started i did a deal with a friend (paint his car as i am a painter by trade) for a 31 a roadster body. So with a lot of help from club members and especially chester and some advice got on to it. Its pretty much a roller now and is hopefuuly going to be a late 50s aussie inspired car somewhat. Channeled 4 inches and y block powered goal is to have it all finished in time for the geelong nationals next year.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  2. SholleysTrimShop

SholleysTrimShop

Hi from Dillsburg Pa.

3. ZRODZ

ZRODZ

Welcome from Washington. Any pics of the roadster project?