Register now to get rid of these ads!

what to do, what to do....................

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ghost of ElMirage, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

So I am collecting parts to build a nice rod so the wife and I can cruise up and down the beach and just have a good time. In the process of my parts collection I get a 34 ford pedal assembly and modify it to fit into a deuce k-member because I just can't find a decent 32 pedal assembly (or a least not one that I can afford). The 34 part comes out awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! G2G right? NOT!! The other day I am kickin around a pile of parts at a guys house and wondering if there is anything I can't live without and I pick up a pedal assembly and NO SHIT long story short I now have a a deuce pedal assembly,that is in remarkably good shape.
    So now I am wondering if I should use the 32 pedals and sell the 34 OR vice versa.:cool:

2. charlieb66

charlieb66

Ghost, damm the pedal question, is that you wife?

3. 48 Chubby

48 Chubby
    Member Emeritus

My rules on this are simple.
    Don't never get rid of nothing.
    Eventually the answer about which set to use will become evident. If you still got them both, you're covered.

4. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

good point Chub. And Charlie (; not bad huh? You'd never guess in a million years that she is Amish

5. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Nah, you can tell immediately: No zippers!

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

so, post some pics and details of whatever these pedals are going in

7. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Joker they are going in a channeled 28 rpu which at this point is still a shelf or two of parts. Besides I give up on posting pix. I have tried several times in the past and just get frustrated and pissed so I gave up on trying to post pix. But it's gonna be a flathead car with a 39 box and 36 rear closed drive

8. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Words to live by! I used to throw things away that I thought no one would want or that I would never need, only to have a use for them later and have to buy them all over again.... they could have good trade value too.

9. RAVENS29

RAVENS29
    from n/a

You need to figure out how to post pictures so I can see your pile of parts. lay them all out in the grass and sit in the middle and make vroom-vroom noises

10. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

I did that once and the neighbors called the cops lol. I will give it a shot again soon though cuz I really need to learn how to post pix

11. F&J

F&J

If you have a normal computer :) it is easy.

Go to the bottom next to where it says "post quick reply", click on "go advanced" instead.

On that next page, scroll down in between the 2nd and 3rd red horizontal borders to find a box that says "Manage attachments". Click that, then you will get a mini window with "browse" buttons. Click the top Browse button and it should take you to your albums stored in your computer.

12. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

13. Well if the pedal assembly came out awesome then why the hell not use it? I won't tell a soul it's not for that X-member.