Register now to get rid of these ads!

What to do in the Laguna / Salinas Area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mogara, May 10, 2007.

1. mogara

mogara

Some buddies and I will be in Laguna, CA for a race from May 17th -20th. Is there anything happening around there that weekend? The one sure-thing on the to do list is In-N-Out...living in Indiana, I don't get to enjoy it very often!

Thanks

2. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

i betcha you mean Laguna SECA raceway, and not Laguna. Laguna Seca is a race track closer to Salinas. Laguna (Beach or Nigel) is in southern california, not remotely close to Salinas.

No matter the case, if you're going to Laguna Seca check out Monterey and the beach. If you're going to Laguna Beach, do the same thing. The coast is what makes California.

-scott noteboom

3. KutThrtKustms

KutThrtKustms
    BANNED
    from SO.CAL.

If your going to Salinas Ca., I think Cole Foster's shop is in that town so go check that place out and see what they are up to...

4. bava17

bava17

from laguna seca, check out Baja Cantina restaurant. if my memory serves me, depending on which way you choose to get there, it can be a nice drive thru some off beat mountain roads to get there.

it's a race themed restaurant. bitchin old indy and lots of other stuff in there.
    i think they have a car show out there on thursday nights?

check out www.carmelvalleycalifornia.com/baja.html

5. Low

Low

bahhh. The Baja Cantina is an overpriced not that good mexican restaraunt. IMHO.

6. mogara

mogara

Yeah, sorry. I really meant Monterey or Salinas. I have Laguna in my head, just because that's what we call the race track.

I have never met Cole, but would love to see his shop. I'll try to get ahold of him.