Register now to get rid of these ads!

what to do in santa rosa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rdemilt, Mar 15, 2010.

1. rdemilt

rdemilt
    from so florida

I'll be in Santa Rosa, Ca. this week arriving Wednesday night and hopefully have Thursday to kill some time. is there anything car related I should see? I know nothing about the area or how big Santa Rosa really is, But looking at the map i'll be close to the Sonoma County fair grounds, the hospital , highyway 101 / Luther burbank memorial highway - highway 12.

Thanks,
    Rick

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  2. rdemilt

rdemilt
    from so florida

3. there's not much auto related in Santa Rosa but much of American Grafitti was filmed just south in Petaluma...

4. Craig Owens

Craig Owens

Check out Fred Stoke's place on Old Redwood Highway, or Vern Tardel's shop on Pleasant Ave about 3 miles from Fred's. You can check out both on google for more info. There's a lot of hot rod activity in and around Santa Rosa, but if you're unfamiliar with the area and only have one day, it's a little tough.
    Craig

5. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

6. 61TBird

61TBird

7. rdemilt

rdemilt
    from so florida

Thank you for the suggestions, I will be in Santa Rosa Wednesday night , Thursday and then back on Monday afternoon so I should have a chance to look around.

Rick