Register now to get rid of these ads!

What the HECK is this mirror off of?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopdtop, Sep 19, 2011.

1. chopdtop

chopdtop

I have spent hours online trying to find out what this mirror is off of. I can't even remember where I got this mirror or who I got it from. It's been sitting and collecting dust for 20 years at least.... No wonder I can't remember where I got it. I have a hard time remembering what I ate for breakfast sometimes.

Attached Files:

2. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

Somthing is telling me 60's lincoln?? ..just by the design .not sure though.

3. Looks like a '58 Oldsmobile mirror to me. Could be wrong, though.

Definitely not '60s Lincoln. The mirrors on my old '62 Continental ragtop were round and looked nothing like that.

4. Squablow

Squablow

Being that the head has side to side adjustment and adjustment at the mirror glass I'd assume this is an aftermarket mirror like a Yankee or something like that.

5. dclickster

dclickster

Maybe something from 50's or 60's Chrysler Imperial ? Some other Mopar, I would think its definatly American.

6. chopdtop

chopdtop

I checked carnut.com and looked at all the cars mentioned and didn't see anything that matched.
    It being an aftermarket mirror might be right.