Register now to get rid of these ads!

What shop can rebuild my old three duce set up ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vagabond88, Jan 17, 2013.

1. vagabond88

vagabond88

I have a three duce set up for my 55 chevy , I'm looking for someone to rebuild it that knows really what they are doing . I want it done right .. Any suggestions ?...Larry
    [email protected]

2. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Larry,
    Contact Tri-Power Carburetion at (660) 238-6620 ask for Delbert, Tell him I told you to call him, He is the best around IMO. He has been building Tri power systems For many years, Goodluck Doug

3. aojo

aojo

I just had my rochester 2g carbs rebuilt by Rick Walker here in San Diego. He was fast and fair priced and seems works on anything with fuel flowing through it. Very good reputation. He will do Strombergs also. 619- 977 8213. I am looking for some progressive linkage for them ... if you have any ideas let me know.

4. boldventure

boldventure

5. belair

belair

Dickster27 here on the HAMB. None better.

6. Wowcars

Wowcars

I've experienced 'rebuilds' from lots of places. (Some even here on the HAMB.)
    Larry at Hot Rod Carbs is where I'm sending all of my Rochesters from now on. Not only will he rebuild to stock configurations, he talks to you about exactly what engine you are running, weight of car, gear ratio, trans type and caters the carbs and linkages to YOUR car. The 6x2 set up he did for HRCC came back and looked like jewelry.

7. I'll second that, he did great work on my '94s

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  8. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

You should buy 3 carb kits and do it yourshelf I am sure once you get into it and ask qustions you will find alot of help on here.

9. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Larry,
    I forgot to mention, that another huge reason for Using Delbert is he manufacters his own parts, His New secondary plates are machined so well that they will hold water when the butterflys are closed. Many rebuilders buy their parts from him. Here are some pics of what he does.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  10. 6deuce32yblock

6deuce32yblock

right on to dickster here on the hamb...done 3 different sets, including a 6 carb setup. knows you afterwards too....won't be disapointed, imo..........