Register now to get rid of these ads!

What is this woman hiding??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Riva B., Jul 15, 2011.

1. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

2. How did it go? Did you get to see the cars?

3. I am wondering how a 12 year old kid entered the picture.
    Never saw that mentioned by the OP?

4. I think you had better check to make sure the cars are actually on her property and not on an adjoining one. Maybe that's what she's hiding!!:eek:

5. sololobo

sololobo

A bunch of creepy replys because a woman is involved. Lets keep a little class here dudes. Sleazy! ~sololobo~

6. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

I think just a return visit to say hello in case she misplaced number. at nearly 70 i can only too well identify with that. i esp have trouble misplacing letters on the key board!

7. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

go back & be nice,maybe lost your # or has been been busy,if you don't check em out someone else will,then they'll be on craigslist or worse on their way to 'acme' recycling center,..
    sorry no sexual comment from me.

8. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

LOL Knowing you are a woman I was hoping YOU could answer that for US!!!!

So really... how did it go with the cars / parts? Any luck?

And seriously... would you answer the first question for us... puhleeeeeeze??? :D

9. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

X2 This has to be the funniest post I have read in a long time........Still laughing

10. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Hahahaha!! That's terrific! :D

HC.

11. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

tell her you got her a big sausage.....
    judge the reaction from there.

12. I'm 63 and for the last 2 or 3 years I hide my own Easter eggs.:eek:

13. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Are you sure that it's a Champagne glass? May be a Martini glass would be more like it. The former is the shape of a Roma tomato !!!! :D

Ray

14. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

You got lucky
    The last time I went up to a door to ask the old lady about a old car (40 ford sedan).

Hi would you like to sell the 39 or 40 .... I cant tell for sure from here? (many cats all over the place)

I got this.
    “:mad: so you just decided to come up here and think you can offer me a few bucks ? Get the fuck off my porch and property before I get my shotgun! :mad:”

15. silentpoet

silentpoet
    from NWA

Just go and ask politely. Worst she can say is no.

16. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

In todays world that really is not relevant. If anything she has an advantage in every way. Probably been bothered by 900 guys trying to get to her old cars, most likely sick of us by now.

17. oldblue1968chevy

oldblue1968chevy

funny thread bump to the top for the replys lol

18. Silk stockings, cigarettes or the traditional wad of twenty's and hundreds.

19. Deuces

Deuces

I got a 1957 vintage 20 dollar bill... :D

20. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

O.K.....If the 8th grade class and Bevis and Butt head are finished now......Can we get an update?:D

21. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

Hahaha thats funny, be good to see that.

Maybe knock her door again. Just say you were passing and rememberd about speaking to her, making out like you forgot. Find something to chat about for a while (non car stuff) and slowly get around to finding out more.
    Worked for me a few years ago. The guy had a load of old Ford parts but also had a Bloodhound, real friendly one that sat on his drive. Got talking about dogs for half an hour and eventually the car parts. Funny thing is i always pop my head in when passing and say hello to him , the dog and share a brew.

22. Offer her a bag and some shoes you don't need any more,bring a puppy,get her slooshed on the wine and start a conversation about what a dooshbags all men are;suggest you go shopping together,she'll be putty in your hands ;)

23. Ok try a map quest, Google or what ever you use do an areal serch and see what is possable there
    then knock on the door again she may have forgot
    Have a Grate search

24. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

have you made contact yet?........:confused:

25. Riva B.

Riva B.

BAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
    On as serious note, This chick is NEVER home or if she is she's hiding from me!She Broke my heart. Mayby she was trying to lure me into her woods but found someone else.

26. Riva B.

Riva B.

I am planning to stalk her again this afternoon. Let ya'll know what happens....

27. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Just be honest and persistant. I got a 58 Caddie convertable that she had been offered more for but I was honest and interested in the sweet old lady.
    You'll do fine. She already sold you something for stopping. Too many times we act too anxious and overinterested.

28. Riva B.

Riva B.

Yes, trying to be cool about it and not go overboard, like showing up with a truck and chains. Just wanna take a peek thats all.

29. 49 Custom

49 Custom

She probably isn't motivated by money (since she was willing to give you the grille), or she doesn't recognize that there is any value to the cars. Maybe you could let her know that there is interest in what she has and with a little help, she could potentially make a lot of hobbyists happy. It would definitely depend on your commitment too, but it could be an amazing opportunity!

30. The best suggestion ever on how to motivate a woman comes from Hershambob here on the HAMB: "I'd tickle her bum with a lump of celery".
    Let us know how it goes,