Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs What is this style of exhaust called ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 64gtoguy, Mar 4, 2011.

1. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

I have been asked this question several times and am kinda emabarrased to say I don't know especially since the exhaust is on MY truck, so I am reaching out to you the Old Skool guys togive me a little insight. Where did it originate ? What do you call the style ? I know,, I'm layin it out there to get some weird answers, But I'm sure somebody out there knows the story.............. Check it out.

Attached Files:

• 142.jpg
      142.jpg
      File size:
      185.8 KB
      Views:
    • 144.jpg
      144.jpg
      File size:
      185.6 KB
      Views:
  2. side stacks that bent over because you went to fast? idunno kinda funny lookin if ya ask me... but if you like it.. well good... thought it was funny, I am looking all over in front of the rear tire, behind it, up by the cab.. took me a minute to see where they routed it. lol.

3. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

belly burners?

4. pcterm2

pcterm2

5. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

@J&J I like that answer !!LOL But actually they don't get real hot, the truck is runnin a flatmotor not a heap of compression.

6. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

Wow, when I saw the pic in this post, the first thing that came to my mind was a couple of guys leaning on the bed telling tall tales....and getting a chest hickey. I had no idea that's what they were actually called. Sweet!

7. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy

Thanks Guys,,,,,, I knew I'd get a quick legit answer........ Much appreciated

8. bubmrdrmerc

bubmrdrmerc
    from oklahoma

i dont know what ya call em but they look kick ass an i dig the merc taillights too sweet parts hauler

9. 64gtoguy

64gtoguy