Register now to get rid of these ads!

What is old 32 ford x-jalopy racing car worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Del Clark, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I'm on my second ex-race car body. The first was a 32, 5 window I paid $750 for about 18-20 years ago. Brought the body home in pieces in the back of a pickup and stitched it back into one piece but the quarters were not saveable IMHO and I had no interest in keeping it a race car....couldn't find used quarters and nobody made new one back then so I sold it off. Quadrupled my investment.
    Fast forward to 2007 when I bought another old race coupe...a 34 with tortured quarters for $1500. Thank God we can now buy brand new sheetmetal! The only parts I used from the original body was the top and the tulip panel below the back window. Everything else was bought used or reproduction. If you want to build that body into a street car, it's now possible if you're not afraid to spend a lilttle $$$$.

Attached Files:

2. GARY?

GARY?

Man Rocky, the coupe is looking good!

Bad fun, I can say is wow.

3. capmotorsports

capmotorsports

A friend of mine in Atwater Ca. just finished one. left the body and cage how it was. He rebuilt a flat head V8. Rebuilt the brakes. funs and drives great. Good luck.

Austinrod likes this.