Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration What is hanging from your rear view mirror?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tenacious A, Jul 11, 2017.

1. cabriolethiboy

cabriolethiboy

ear plugs, I run a quickchange.

dana barlow likes this.
  2. a medal won by one of my students
    he said nobody at home gave a crap
    and gave it to the one person that did

3. oakhill

oakhill

edcodesign and dana barlow like this.
  4. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

Its been a number of things ,strating in 1959 on,from time to time,an even nothing at all, depending what was planned or who she was,I was picking up for a date. I handmade my own necklace's of leather shoelaces an polished agate stones for a few early 60s years ,by wrapping shinybrass wire around a nice colored stone an hung one from mirror{would give it to my date if she was a good one. I did a little surfing and my art was handy at South Beach too{ yes I did have one around my own neck as well,but it didn't help my poor surfen skills much} After I got out of Miami High School,my high school graduation tassel had ago,an out of Amry my dog tags. Amung other stuff I thought looked cool to me. Still do,here's a photo from Christmas time,with Santa swing. YES'it's same hot rod I had in highschool I still drive. IMG_2750.JPG

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  5. A big ol rubber spider which used to be an air freshener, but looks too cool to move on

Sent from my D6616 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

dana barlow likes this.
  6. jazz1

jazz1

image.jpg Head has been appropriate forever.

dana barlow likes this.
  7. Speed~On

Speed~On

I hope you rinsed it off before you hung it up there.:confused:

8. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Other than the racoon tail I had in my go-to-college-Chevette, nothing. Some rectal prolapse threw a rock through my drivers door window to steal the racoon tail; expensive lesson to learn for hanging something from my mirror. Had a coworker who had an old speculum hanging from the mirror of his old Datsun truck; a stainless steel one, not one of the disposable plastic ones. Now, there are different kinds of speculums in medicine, and this was a VAGINAL speculum.. He went to a hospital halloween party as a "combat gynecologist" one year; fatigues, vaginal speculums in pistol holsters, swabs and culture tubes in his ammo bandolero, headlamp, sanitary napkins for bandages, etc. He also wore his "trademark", square tipped cowboy boots with buckles on the sides, and claimed his "unit" was the "fighting pussy patrol". He was the hit of the party, and went home with a nurse (a real one) that night.
    I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    wraymen likes this.
  9. 41 C28

41 C28

My 1967 H.S. graduation tassel (sometimes).

10. 48stude

48stude

My wife calls my truck Puzzle
    P1010424.JPG

11. Speed~On

Speed~On

Because I dig Hop Up....

20170714_085156.jpg

12. Doctorterry

Doctorterry