Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical What Is Best Way To Advertise Car Show In Arizona Jan 12th???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CarQuestions, Jan 2, 2019.

1. CarQuestions

CarQuestions

What is the best app/website to advertise a car show in Aguila AZ on January 12th?

I know there are a number of event/car show websites and apps out there so I was wondering if someone could lead me to the best approach. Naturally we have announced the event on this website however I was wondering if there was a more comprehensive site that would push out the announcement.

We have a brochure (attached) that we have included in this website's event forum but again I would like to upload tat same brochure (or at least just the details) to a website that will push it to the masses.

THANKS for the help!!!

Attached Files:

2. squirrel

squirrel

Cruisin Arizona...????

I think the best thing is to hit as many as you can, instead of trying to find one that's "best". Also, doing so more than two weeks before the show might be something worth thinking about.

At least your post made me look up Aguila, so now I know where it is. Kind of in the middle of nowhere. Neat!

3. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Unless your event is an old, world class event, most folks attending will be somewhat “ local “. The most effective way that I found was to distribute your brochures at other events near you, cruises, car shows, swap meets, etc. Also tack them up anywhere car people would be, parts stores, restaurants, convenience stores, etc. Anywhere there’s a a place to tack up your brochure. Also tack up several brochures, so folks can take one so they don’t forget. Some times if you have connections, you can do other commercial advertising, but it is expensive.

Bones

4. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal

Really, a car show in Aguila? I've been through town many times, on my travels to and from Wickenburg. Hard to believe you're gonna have a car show there. But why not, right? There are lot's of towns all around that part of the country I'm sure there are hot rodders out there in the desert you could attract. It may be hard to attract folks from Phoenix or from Prescott, but holding it in January may be to your advantage, it's a nicer drive than in the summer.

I'd contact @need louvers ? about it, he's active in the Phoenix hot rod scene, maybe can give you some help.

5. CarQuestions

CarQuestions

>At least your post made me look up Aguila, so now I know where it is.

So...now that you know where it is you know how to get here!!!

>Kind of in the middle of nowhere.

It is really a pretty drive. Old US 60 was the original coast to coast highway. This stretch is most beautiful

6. squirrel

squirrel

I'd like to take 60 across the country some time. I've been on parts of it. But usually, I take it from Phx to Wickenburg, then head up to Vegas, so I miss out on Aguila!

7. If the show will somehow benefit a local charity, really any charity, local radio stations may broadcast a couple of freebies as a public service announcement. But you need to type something up on paper, about 15 to 30 seconds, and take a hard copy to the station. Don't expect them to print out an email, polish it up for the DJ or do any of the work.
    Don't expect anything actually, because it's always a wing and a prayer with these things.

8. Arizona Auto Scene.. (Jim Hahn)