Register now to get rid of these ads!

what is an s-10 t5 worth?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by junk runner jr, May 10, 2006.

1. junk runner jr

junk runner jr

I have done a couple searches but came up empty. what would one expect to pay for s-10 t5 if its complete?

2. kentucky

kentucky

I got mine for a hundred bucks, which I think was quite a score. It's a World Class. Seems that around 200 is an average - keep an eye on the local classifieds and such, there are a LOT of old S-10's out there being parted out.

3. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

hundred bucks, swap meet. early 80s jeeps and astros had them as well

4. Squablow

Squablow

I bought a whole S-10 to get mine, I wanted all the extra stuff like driveshaft and mounts and boot and clutch parts, etc. You can get shitty S-10 trucks for around $300 then you can keep all the shit you want and part out/scrap the rest. Guys are using the S-10 frames alot so you can resell that too. Play your cards right and you could have your tranny for free by parting out a truck.

5. hotrodsnguns

hotrodsnguns
    from Fresno, CA

Paid 150 for mine local paper

6. Got mine for free, with a new clutch. Best part, it had the entire truck attached to it!:rolleyes:

7. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

what is an s-10 t5 worth?........ About sixty cents a pound...