Register now to get rid of these ads!

What I did tonight....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TravRod29, Nov 17, 2006.

1. TravRod29

TravRod29

I went to the Hara Arena for the monster truck jam...there was also demolition derby....i dont have exhaust for my 29 roadster...and i thought about doing some exhaust like the demolition derby cars had tonight...stickin straight up..either 4 pipes..or 4 into 1...nebody got any tips for me? thanks.

Travmann.

2. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Personally, IMO dont do it, often I am one for an out of the box approach, not this time, go for the weed burners at the very highest....plus lemme put it to ya in a functional way, are you gonna want to breath exhaust the entire time your driving? unless those pipes are mega tall your going to be

3. TravRod29

TravRod29

Well, I want something loud..but i dont wanna have to run a full exhaust system or nothin like that..just pipes...if anyone has any pics they can show me so i can get the idea so i can make some for the 400...thanks

Travmann.

4. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

If they are tall enough it would work fine. This was good enough for 2nd place, losing to a cheater. I don't think there would be much issue with fumes if you have a windshield. Personally, I wouldn't do it on a nice car, but it works for a beater.

Attached Files: