Register now to get rid of these ads!

What happened to Jordan (5 window bommer) ??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pist-n-Broke, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A year ago I had Jordan do 2 Axles for me and was very happy with the finished Parts. I'm ready to have 2 more done so sent him a P.M. on 4-24. I see Jordan has not been on the board since 4-21. Does any one know if He's ok? Did he just go a different direction? Is he in Jail? There are a few remarks on his add page less than desireable. Definatly not the way he treated me before. Who Knows Him? If he's wounded I'll wait for him. If He's out of buisness I'll move on.
    The Wizzard

2. cretin

cretin

3. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I think we lost him to the darker side....the two wheeled kind..

[​IMG]

4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Man, I did not even see his sedan come up for sale on this board. Looked like it turned out pretty cool.

5. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

watch that t-shirt get snagged in the rear wheel, he'll be missing more than just a finger tip.

6. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jordan is just fine and dandy! Just dropped an axle for a fellow HAMBer and friend of mine. Did you try calling him? That's your best bet.

And yes, we've lost him to his Triumph! HAHA! I feel bad that I helped in the participation of the conversion to the dark side... :eek::rolleyes: or wait... maybe I just miss my triumph and have to live vicariously through that youngin'?!

7. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

His Roadster is on Ebay right now also.

8. i see his roadster on ebay.
    Al.

9. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

You think that he is giving an unpleasant gesture in that pic but the truth of the matter is that he is showing us the last full finger that he has after all the accidents while building Hot Rods. I would perhaps change my coarse too!:D:D

10. yeah Jordan is an outlaw biker now. hahaha

11. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No, he is not. He's one day away from being on the bad seller's list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.