Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods What happened to Donna Leek

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by qmdv, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Donna Leek has helped a lot of Barners and Hambers get there California registration woes straitened out in the past. I talked to her a few years ago about my 32 Roadster. Well now that I am ready, she does not respond to phone calls, texts or email.

Anybody have a different suggestion.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Got busted I heard. Wish I knew of someone else..

3. A guy by the name of Gimpy if the tales are true.........

4. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

I think he just does Vin verifications. Donna did lien sales, notorized letters, ownership searches, DMV visits, all the legwork. Did my pile and cost me less than the back fees that were due on it. No idea what got her in trouble or if she was cleared, just what I heard.

5. 33 cdan man

33 cdan man

She as a Facebook page. May be able to contact her there.

6. bchctybob

bchctybob

I understand that she had some serious health problems from which she recovered and decided to retire. Her son, Ken (?) took over and continued the business under a different name. He finished up the registration work that my buddy had in process with her when she took ill. I believe he advertises in the Cruisin' News, if anyone has a copy laying around.
    I was trying to buy my buddy's '30 RPU but it was originally a sedan and he bought a Brookville RPU body and re-bodied it. I called her for advice. Since all the receipts and the title were in his name I wanted him to get the title cleaned up before committing to buy it. It turned out to be more difficult than expected but she got it all done eventually. I bought a different car.
    Very nice lady, I hope she's doing well.

chryslerfan55 and Hnstray like this.