Register now to get rid of these ads!

What great people we have on here

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55chrysler, Feb 6, 2010.

1. 55chrysler

55chrysler
    from kelso wa

We have some good people on here who have each others backs. I posted I was looking for 49-53 Caddy tail fins for a project I'm building. One member saw it and saw a couple of qtr panels on craigs list in another state he emailed me the number and I looked up the ad and then called the guy and he said he wouldn't have a problem cutting up the qtrs and shipping the parts I want. I'm getting the parts I want at a real fair price all do to a fellow HAMB member caring enough to email me when he saw what I wanted and he doesn't even know me. That makes him a alright guy to me.

2. powdercoater46

powdercoater46

You are so right. Every time I have needed advice on a problem, someone with experience has always helped out. Thank you all HAMB members.

3. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

It's not just a car club ,It's a car cult.

4. olds vroom

olds vroom

thats what this is all about ,helping other hot rodders and keeping it alive

5. adams27

adams27

Good to know good folks are still kickin in the good ol' USA even in these times.