Register now to get rid of these ads!

what ever happened to the hamb header plates?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oddrod, Oct 25, 2003.

1. oddrod

oddrod

i remember some one was offering to make 'em for $15 a pair and way more people than anticipated replied so the deadline got stretched out. i sent $ for 3 pairs but haven't heard anything yet. i'm a patient guy, not a problem. just checking to see what the status is. i know some of my cizash was to go to the hamb aswell so can someone give me a heads up? thanks, stevo

2. It was FatAssBuick...I think his supplier upped the ante on him and he's had to shop around...
    Charlotte GoodGuys is this weekend, so he'll answer when he sees it.
    Steve

3. oddrod

oddrod

no problem, thanks.

4. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

5. I think we just overloaded Fatassbuick wit orders, so we have to be patient with our friend........ [​IMG]

6. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

[ QUOTE ]
    I think we just overloaded Fatassbuick wit orders, so we have to be patient with our friend........ [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Overload is right. I'm going to start sending people some money back soon. It may take some time..the laser guy sort of went WAY up on his price as his business picked up, and pushed me right out of the picture.

Sorry it's taken so long, but for a long time I thought it was going to work out.

7. radarlover

radarlover
    from az

Fat, I ordered 2 sets for a Y-block. I sold the engine anyway so I would like you to send the money to Ryan for the HAMB. Thanks man it was a noble effort.
    Dave Armstrong

8. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

[ QUOTE ]
    Fat, I ordered 2 sets for a Y-block. I sold the engine anyway so I would like you to send the money to Ryan for the HAMB. Thanks man it was a noble effort.
    Dave Armstrong

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you and that's an excellent idea. Anyone else interested in donating this money to the HAMB let me know.

9. MilesM

MilesM

Send my $'s for the 348 plates to Ryan. Thanks for trying.

10. long island vic

long island vic

i was thinking that also., they beat me to it. ryan gets mine also.. unless you can get me a hooker to make house calls lol now lets see how many ju on the (he tried to fuck us) band wagon.. remember he didnt have to try

11. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

FAB, You can send mine to Ryan also. Just a thought to keep the "HE FUCKED US" dogs at bay. Is there some way you or Ryan could post how much money he recieved from this and who contributed? Just a thought, it might sooth some ruffled feathers.

Frank

12. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

I htink that's another swell idea. I can update weekly (more like bi-weekly) how much I've sent and the names it represents. Does that sound good? Sorta like making HAMB payments.

I can get more into this after work.

13. Me too buddy- I have been there-send mine to the Hamb grand poopah also-I can live without it!THANKS,Kenny [​IMG]

14. atch

atch

send mine to the boss, too.

15. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I gave up on 'em a few months ago.....donate my $$$ to the HAMB, if you would.

16. 40Tudor

40Tudor

It was a good idea. Thanks for trying. My $$ can go to the HAMB, too.