Register now to get rid of these ads!

What does it mean???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by madgrinder, Feb 26, 2005.

1. madgrinder

madgrinder

If I go out of my way to help my buds with their cars, go over after working ten hours, stay till late at night, work like I'm working on my own car ... hell, I even bring my own welder!

But when it's time to help me with mine, they are late, or don't show, or wait till they're three hours late to call and say something came up, or they show up and bitch and moan about how tired they are and how they don't feel like doing anything.... blah, blah, blah.

I'm sick of these pussy excuses!!! It makes me sad...:(

2. Been there,done that. :rolleyes:
    Some people just take and take. :mad:

3. oldgoaly

oldgoaly

Just wait till they want to borrow your tools!!!
    They ain't freinds if they don't want to help you.
    thats why i'm more of a shop hermit than just
    another pretty face!

tt

4. DrJ

DrJ

If you loan a "friend" $100 and you never see him again, it's money well spent!

They probably drink your beer at your house and expect you to bring it to theirs, too, don't they? :mad:

5. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

hey Dr.J,,you know my 'friends' Greg & Kenny too? small world![​IMG]

6. Jdee

Jdee

Its hard to find good folks who "give back”, If there is no money in it for them, then forget it.... I found this monster 11 year ago, best dam helper I ever had! Died a few weeks ago on me. And that sucks... But I’ll bet I can find another of his family looking for a home. He was much more active than most of the Florida folks I have met since I have lived here... Must be the swamp air...
    Jdee
    [​IMG]