Register now to get rid of these ads!

What does a H.A.M.B Alliance membership get you besides a supposed discount?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by xtralow, Nov 8, 2009.

1. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

Does it get you any kind of assurance that who you are dealing with an upstanding and or qualified vendor and or service providor?

I'm curious if Alliance member had a bitch or complaint with an Allliance vendor, does an Alliance membership benefit in any way?

Thanx.

2. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

I join the Alliance to support the HAMB, the discount is a plus.

3. HONESTHERMAN

HONESTHERMAN

What does a H A M B Alliance member ship "get" you!?
    Heck, If both parties are honest there would never be a problem. Alliance Vendor should not be held responsible for BUYERS MISTAKE. You get what you pay for in an honest description. I see a lot of Buyers here who try to Bad Mouth and Black Ball Sellers and when they describe the problem here to us, it is really the BUYERS MISTAKE. HAMB Members or ALLIANCE Members just have a title, Do they really know what they are doing on cars in the first place when they buy stuff?
    Be Honest and you will "Get" so much in return.....
    I have never been burned here, But I see a lot of interesting situations posted here.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Not sure I follow you?

We do help our Alliance members out as much as we can on bad deals. We've rarely had any problems with Alliance vendors. What's the deal?

5. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got 75 bucks off my Firestones from Coker. Maybe not as good as a "supposed" discount, but much better than a kick in the nuts.

-Abone.

6. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

It supports the site. These things take time and resources to keep going. I don't like being a freeloader. If you use the HAMB frequently and enjoy what it gives you, then becoming a member is a no-brainer. I think of it as a magazine subscription, but a MUCH better deal.

7. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

supposed discounts ? ...they are real discounts...

8. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

I totally agree, on my second year.

You answered my question Ryan, was just wondering if I or anyone ever had an issue how that worked, now I know and see.
    Thanx.

and yes sawbuck & Abone my bad :eek: there real discounts not "supposed" discounts.

xtra

9. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

I REALLY like being able to open the HAMB, log on, and open a thread and NOT having to wait for 38 ads to load when I could be enjoying and educating myself.

I really like the way the HAMB works, I don't think this would be possible without Alliance Vendors and Alliance Members.

I think that folks who enjoy the HAMB, that can afford to join the Alliance without enduring financial hardship, should generally do so... Just because it is the right thing to do....

I might have seen an Alliance price given by a vendor or two that is the same as their price on EBAY,,, but for me it is not always "whats in it for me"..... :D

10. Abone29

Abone29

I believe in this forum and all that it stands for.I have gotten so much help and information here that I probably would never have gotten anywhere else.The alliance fee is minimal and it helps to keep this wheel greased and the alliance discounts are great.10% off and lots of times free shipping is a BIG plus.

11. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

And the Alliance tags sure do make your firewall look pretty... :)

[​IMG]

12. ocool25

ocool25
    from Indiana

Oh I know I am a really bad boy but I just can't resist!:rolleyes: can I put the aliance tag on a fibergalss car!:p Just Joking Just Joking:eek: