Register now to get rid of these ads!

What do your neighbors think?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Preacher, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Deuces

Deuces

South Park fans huh?? :D

2. VonKool13

VonKool13

Mine DON'T get it...everytime they see my customs or hotrods they seem to always want to talk about the 4 door '72 Novas their dad had, you know the one with the automatic and 6 cylinder. If I'm lucky, (said sarcasticly) they wanna talk about the Merc from Cobra. They don't get it...

3. thathotrodkid

thathotrodkid

65 falcon with straight pipes and belflowers and 63 mercury monteray 390 bb with straight pipes i think they got the mesage that we didint care when i rip wheelies up the road on my cr500 with no feet on the pegs lol they keep there mouths shut becuse we know enough to have them put away for 5 years haha

4. i'm 5 acres away from the neighbors and don't care what they think. my cars or their noisy kids, doesn't matter.

5. They are punks Ruiner!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  6. 345winder

345winder
    BANNED

I dont give a fuck what my neighbors think,,,(guess thats why i bought a house in the country/woods)

7. Gsnickets

Gsnickets

old man on the north is completely deaf, house across the street burned down, owners didn't have insurance, guy next to him is an OTR trucker, I share my yard with the neighbor to the south so we can have a moto track. life is good.

8. Retrorod

Retrorod

I've been in this same little shack for 38 years...most of the neighborhood has been here a long time too and no one really cares. Besides, my next door neighbor happens to be one of my kids...and his 51 shoebox sitting over there in his driveway doesn't bother me any...and my 35 sedan don't bother him any.

9. Ninja 85

Ninja 85

Well where I grew up the folks in the neighborhood still talk about the the kid that would tear up the street and fireup the enging uncorked at 2am 30yrs later..Now I want to move to a nice large quiet lake just so I can build a top fuel drag boat to wake all the neighbors a 6am sunday morning ripping up and down the lake...lol...got to love it

10. olskool34

olskool34

I just talked to my neighbors about this very subject. About 8 cars have come through in the past two years and I asked them if I was being a nuisance, and they laughed and said hell no, they love it! They like seeing all the vintage tin. I have good people next door. I also asked the surrounding neighbors because I have at the moment a 32 under a tarp in the driveway and on monday a roadster is coming and going on the side of the garage. They all said no, they like seeing the old cars. I know some people will call and say it's an eyesore and get the law involved and I'm glad I don't have any like that.

11. socalmerc

socalmerc
    from socal

http://www.smart-guardian.com/item/18.html
    i think i'm gonna put some of these up i got some wanna be dirt bag neighbors moved in next door. and the rest of my neighborers don't care, they have more code violations then me there all from mexico they keep there yards clean but they love to convert there garages into apartments and what ever other building they had on the property when they bought it. so if i get hit the whole damn neighborhood is going down with me

12. I totally relate. The neighborhood we lived in before we bought the house we wanted for quite awhile was very similiar to what you described. The 14 yearolds were pregnant, the dogs were crazy, the 3 neighbors we had either couldn't afford mufflers or were dodging the foreclosure courts. Oh yea, and the best part was one of them was the town cop, you know the type, the guy that takes your groceries out to your car, and then a month later has a surplus badge. He was a real piece of work! Thank god we made the jump to the place we have now. Good neighbors, open spaces, and the occasional hot rod winding it up on the highway in front of our property.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  13. You have neighbors? Oh yeah, I do seem to remember someone across the highway! Hope you and the family have a great Christmas...

14. 4HawkRod

4HawkRod
    BANNED

My Neighbors hate when I park the 3 Girls on the Street

Attached Files: