Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects What do you do when you already have too many projects?--You buy ANOTHER!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by earl schieb, Jul 5, 2012.

1. sololobo

sololobo

Yo man, for the Yeoman! You are as sick as the rest of us. Congratulations on an ass kickin wagon that I have always wanted myself. Hey, what can a boy do, yes, buy it. ~sololobo~

2. Lazlobassett

Lazlobassett

My garage is roughly 6x bigger than my house and cost about 4x more than my house. Last girlfiend complained that I spent too much there and nothing on my house... she is gone.

How my Life is. Feel free to come by have a beer or two or three or so and count projects. New GF doesn't comment.

Cheers!

3. "Room for one car in the garage, others are all outside. New shop construction next year (I HOPE!). And yes, a 911... but low on the list. Will get "ducktailed" for sure!"

Scooter...I was reading this tread thinking my current [4] projects were way too many when I remembered I'm bringing my new 1969 911T home tomorrow. It's rusty so I was planning to use the motor/transaxle behind my chopped and narrowed 36 ford pickup project and sell off the body/glass etc etc..lemme know if you need anything .. Can't remember if someone put a ducktail on it or not..I'll know by tomorrow night tho.

Attached Files:

4. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh! So many people will hate you! HAHA! I love it! And YES! I need a few things for my LWB. I'll hit you up!

5. 73super

73super

Totally understand your sickness as I have it too... but I enjoy having multiple projects.. I too just want to buy EVERYTHING and look daily.. I think I should stop looking and finish something, but I just can't help it.

Nice find!

6. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Hey, with (15) already waiting to finish, what is one more....right :D ???
    Good for you, and that is a great looking project.
    Cheers.....

7. 58 Yeoman is one of my favorites, a good pal here has one. Nice score!

8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

whew, I thought I was in bad shape with three, oops four projects in the works but at least one of them is doing duty as my daily driver.
    I like the plans for the wagon. Even better when they involve the accumulated left overs from other projects.

9. Rusty Heaps

Rusty Heaps

Nice find! 15 projects? My neighbors hate me for having 5. But yeah it's a sickness, i find myself looking at craigslist too often. Just one or two more i promise!

10. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

Hey Earl Scheib I would say that around here you are not considered sick you are considered wealthy:)

11. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

Earl my buddy roger just bought this Yeoman right here off the Hamb!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. davidh73750

davidh73750

I have the sickness too. I'm getting ready to start mine with floor pans first. I cant decide motor yet. I found a parts car 58, 4dr with a 348-PG. If the price is right I'd love to drop that in instead of sbc. We'll see. Hope to make Lonestar 13 with it. I've come up with a few things needed like the back hatch glass and title

Attached Files:

• 58y.jpg
      58y.jpg
      File size:
      76.6 KB
      Views:
  13. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

i look at it this way, for that price you HAD to buy it.

14. [​IMG]

Thanks for the update Rocky. I've often wondered what the status of this one was.

Can't wait to see you make some progress on it.

JH