Register now to get rid of these ads!

What do you do besides work on your hot rod

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by desoto, Feb 17, 2008.

1. I don't mean what do you do for work, what are your side interests?

Me, I'm into photography http://community.webshots.com/user/ynst?vhost=community and model trains, American Flyer [​IMG]

and S scale, in particular.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What do you do in your free time?

With that said, I think I'll retire to the basement and add DCC to my Allegheny [​IMG] (that's the one on the outside track) since it's too cold and damp to be out in the garage.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

At one time I was kind of a pro. musician that didn't want to make the commitment to be pro but I still play alot and like music gear, sound equip., antiques oh yeah and beer!

3. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

I got layed this morning cause it was too early to work on the car ? Does that count.. Oh ya here in Michigan we shovel snow too sometimes right after we get our ashes hauled..
    Dave :)

4. Don,t laugh but not only do I metal detect I,m a bottle digger.....sold a turn of the century stoneware soda for over $1500.00 so there!

5. xbtnikx

xbtnikx

skateboard!!!!!!!

6. PG

PG

Snowboarding (when the weather permits and the money is flowin in), fruitbooting and a lil wood pushin when I feel like cruisin around the lakes, and I'm a writer.

7. mac762

mac762

I keep about a hundred racing pigeons. I inherited them from my Dad. Anyone else here into homing pigeons?

8. bigdreamsnobux

bigdreamsnobux

Change poopy diapers, wipe snot, and manage an IT department at a large insurance company.

Truth is, I don't seem to work on my car at all these days...

9. Judd

Judd

Do some trains HO, play guitar best I can.

10. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Got hooked on pc games back in 98, Can't shake em and I'm an old fart to be playing them. Love a good war!

11. rodknocker

rodknocker

I'm a 300lb rollerskating fool!

12. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

i do drugs and cut myself. or go fishing

13. BBobb

BBobb

Sit in front of this screen like a zombie getting a little schoolin off the post here on the hamb.Hell if nothing else it keeps me out of the bar and the wife happy

14. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Thinking of excuses to work on the hot rod, appologizing to my wife for spending so much time with my hot rod, rationalizing the money I spend on the hot rod, Oh yea, I also dabble at pinstriping, play keyboard and fiddle, and keep the wifey happy.

15. Skip,

We fish

Attached Files:

16. i drink beer and look at my hotrods!

17. GearHead614

GearHead614

Father the Child and Apprentice Pipe Fitter/ Welder in the Oil Patch

18. chopperjeff

chopperjeff
    BANNED
    from minnesota

19. mississippi river boat captain

20. Geez, I thought you guys fell off the map. How've ya been? I think my club shirt's a bit small, now (but I still have it). Went from large to extra large since I got my shirt.

21. fortypickup

fortypickup
    from Nebraska

When I'm not workin on my 40 pickup...I do artwork. And bump around on HAMB! :D

The "Backseat Driver" I donated to "Animal" (fellow HAMBer) for an auction to raise money for Kids with terminal disease.

Attached Files:

22. wayfarer

wayfarer

I like to camp and hike and yesterday I went snowshoeing. Oh and about the only thing I do in the fall is coach high school football.

23. Von Dago

Von Dago
    from New Jersey

Try to maintain the "Money Pit" old house.
    Slot cars in the man cave.

24. hoarder1212

hoarder1212

In my free time I work on other peoples junk to get enough $ to support my garage habit.

25. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

I like to oil paint and draw. Used to get in a lot of trouble in school drawing cars...:p

26. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Take care of my son, all of the shit my wife needs me to do around the house, going to school, oh yeah and there's still my day job and snowboard if i could (was in a cast for 2 months, now gotta wear a stupid moon boot)

27. mackster

mackster

I'm a self taught amature gynecologist. I'm always looking for girls to practice my passion. I just invented hands-free deep check ups. it involves a camera mounted in a flexible shaft, to get deep inside, to catch the most info from the inners of the woman. I provide the shaft.:D

Also I belong in several other forums were I annoy all by asking tons of questions and making jokes... I have no life!:D

28. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

build and repair computers

29. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

i'm in the middle of moving a mid 1800's log cabin to 55 acres i own far out in the country.

30. When not playing with cars I'm taking care of the yard, house, bills and hanging with the kids.My wife has a very high stress job so I mainly take care of the groceries and cooking of which I like to do.After that I try to hit the gym to get in shape.Sounds like alot for the wife but shes cool and lets me build whatever I want and is into the early iron also.