Register now to get rid of these ads!

what do these windshield frame fit???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fastcat, Nov 26, 2003.

1. fastcat

fastcat

These are the windshield frames I got from the junk yard a few days back. know what any of them fit?

Attached Files:

2. alchemy

alchemy

The top one looks like '34 Ford, especially if that little thing sticking up in the middle might be part of the opening mechanism.

alchemy

3. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

If you don't know what they fit, why'd you buy them?
    You gonna stash them in the back shed so your wife can throw them away after you die and they rot to dust?
    Or you just hoping for a killing on E-Bay?

4. TV

TV

Starting from the top--34 Ford, 29 Packard, 31 Hupmobile, and a 30 Dosge Bros.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now that you think I know it all, I really don't have a clue, sorry wish I did.--TV [​IMG]

5. In order from the top down:
    old car
    old car
    old car
    old car

6. fastcat

fastcat

Why did I get them because all they cost me was carrying them to the truck and putting them in the back. HAHA They were just going to get crushed so I saved them along with a number of other parts from death. I don't have a wife that can throw anything of mine away so I bring home what I want.