Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimSibley, Dec 25, 2014.

1. williebill

williebill

A sinus infection, fever of 103, card from the g/f, call from one kid, text from the other one. I miss playing with Christmas goodies with my kids when they were little.

2. a 1919 Dodge roadster... Santa came with it at 1:30 am....I actually bought it in Alberta and had it brought out..but it did arrive at 1;30 Christmas morn.. happy camper..

3. scotts52

scotts52

4. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Add me to the list for gettin the RJ catalog set also. After seeing Ryan's unboxing video I had to ask for it. JohnnyA

5. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I got this loaded on my trailer and getting paid to deliver it so I can bring home 2 other project's to sell. The mini was a $10.00 gift to myself. Santa was good!!!

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      263.7 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      137.7 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      135.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      139.7 KB
      Views:
  6. The best gift I could give myself, I retired from work.

7. HRBOB34

HRBOB34
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A drop light ( always dropping and braking them)
    Slippers, Hamburg stuffer, sweat shirts, good cookies and lots of good food!

BLACK STUDE likes this.
  8. got to watch the grandson open presents and i got a new garage heater and stereo!

9. I got to spend Christmas with my daughters and their family's and all 3 of my grandchildren and my granddaughter Hannah's boyfriend,very enjoyable meal and time spent together.

I did receive a major award! :) HRP

011.JPG

Hotrodmyk and Kevs56 like this.
  10. The entire family came to Christmas dinner. Been several years since we all could make it.
    I got a leg lamp like the one in Christmas story, I think it will go great in my office.

11. I got the wife 2 bags of stuff from bath and body works and a new G.P.S. And she got me these. A good drill and a battery impact wrench.Bruce. 007.JPG

Arabie777 likes this.
  12. A much needed air compressor, a vintage slot car, and some new headlights for my truck project.

13. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

A 1953 hamb calendar. And window regulators for my 48 rag top!!!
    Oh yeah, new pajamas too.

14. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

I done good, got a Troy Lee Gold flake crash lid and a Miller Retro digital welding helmet !!! :D:cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1419607983.858293.jpg
    Some jewelry

wingnutz and Hotrodmyk like this.
  16. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

The wife got these for me. Plus two Smithy's. For the 57 fridge. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1419609851.042548.jpg and plus both of our boys came home

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

24 hours of double time and a half at work the 24th and 25th! My son bought me a pile of disposable type shop goodies and a new shop vac.And a roll of UTP cable so we can have the internet out back in the shop...strictly for music of coarse.

18. 69fury

69fury

Wife got me the Haynes maintenence manual for the Millenium Falcon (Long time ago, Galaxy Far Far away is traditional, right- Han Solo had a bad ass Hotrod!) and Flying lessons at the local airport! Woot!

Inlaws got me a $60 Summit gift card. My project is on semi-permanent hold until baby's old enought to let wife return to work, so i can't add anything to the $60. Now i have to figure out what to get from Summit for $60. -rick

19. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

My Chickens laid 5 eggs , 2 more than a normal day

wingnutz and Kevs56 like this.
  20. Jim636

Jim636
    from Wyandotte

The bill......

21. A pair of magnesium halibrands for the back of my gasser project. I did tell her where to buy at. Does that count. Her only demand get the car done for spring to go racing.

22. das858

das858

My kids came home from NewYork, they let me show them our dragster and video taken at the H.A.M.B. drags of it, got a framed picture of the dragster taken at the meltdown drags too.

23. Fordtudor37

Fordtudor37

The Christmas present I got was we were all home together. Soon our daughter will be grown up and the house will be quiet, so it was good to hear my girls (wife & daughter) laughing at TV bloopers.

24. This Christmas was MUCH better than the one 46 years ago when I got a letter from Uncle Sam,,that started with Greeting,you are hereby ordered....:D HRP

25. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

HRP. Wasn't you in the Draft Lottery?? I still remember setting with a bunch of guys in front of the TV watching the pingpong balls with dates pop up. :eek: Until my date popped up at number 275. Needless to say that wasn't a popular war.
    My Daughter and her husband made me this for Christmas, I Love it. Grandkids call me poppy.
    Christmas sign.jpg

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  26. Yeah,I was a victim of the lottery and I didn't have a high number. HRP

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  27. That is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time! HRP

28. Must be french

29. Think "Christmas Story"...Fra-gil-lee .:D HRP

30. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

I got a new computer, a box of candy, a tin tub of popcorn with sleeping puppies on it. All from my best friend, me.

Maverick Daddy likes this.