Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical What Did you Buy at the LARS Swap Meet?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by The37Kid, Jun 16, 2019.

1. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

On Friday I bought a really nice set of bent spoke Kelseys for $400.... 2 were freshly powdercoated. Nice straight rust free desert wheels.... something I dont see in Minnesota. 20190614_112009.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. I bought an original Bell Auto Parts fuel pressure pump for $125 and a really neat vintage gas pedal for an old race car for 60 bucks and a radiator puke tank for ten bucks IMG_1814.JPG IMG_1812.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1809.JPG IMG_1813.JPG

3. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

4. $um Fun

$um Fun
    from Nor Cal

That was Seth Hammond's motor and the block was a original HAL block. You don't see that everyday. My buy was a Joe Hunt Indy roadster fuel cap. I must of walked by it three times on Friday and noticed it on Saturday. On another note I took a pickup truck full of parts and sold about 75% of it.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  5. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Bought some O/T center caps. I have to say that the LARS was the best that it has been since they had expanded it several years back. The weather was exceptional and great time chatting in the aisles.
    Good jobs guys on the 55th LARS!!!!!!!

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. uncle buck

uncle buck

I barely saw maybe 1/4 of the Swapmeet as most time was spent with gearheadbill in our booths. I did manage to pick up a steering column though

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app[​IMG][​IMG]

7. It was great to have the swapmeet and show back. I wish I would have looked at the roadsters on Sat instead of Sunday.

8. basicbob

basicbob

Looked at 32 sedan Thursday but it looked so much better after selling a lot of parts Saturday. Cash in hand made deal work.
    Happy to buy it!!

Attached Files:

BLUSHU, KKrod, Stovebolt and 6 others like this.
  9. gasshole

gasshole
    from new jersey

They are not upside down. They are designed that way so you don't have to cut the heads for bigger springs. old school and works fine.

kidcampbell71 and xsquiden like this.
  10. swifty

swifty

Surprised that it was still there after all that time. Now you can join Hot Rod Primers 32 Sedan Owners Club LOL

41rodderz and Blue One like this.
  11. Good Deal!