Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Deuces

Deuces

You lucky prick!!...;)
    I want one of those...
    Still need to buy extra Tomy track to scale out a 1/4 mile and a shutoff area...
    Maybe just add the return lanes...
    Hope you got 20+ feet of room for that track...;):D

2. Deuces

Deuces

That's a great kit!!! Comes with a FE 390 3x2 setup... I have a couple of the first issues...;)

3. drflex

drflex

my wonderful girl friend got me my radir 12 spokes for the front of my 32 plymouth.

4. remi

remi
    from nb, canada

got a new hypertherm plasma. pretty awsome x-mas.

5. Deuces

Deuces

How about some pictures????....:rolleyes:

6. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

I'm glad your spirits were lifted. I would love to go out in the garage and work with a smile on my face but I don't have a garage. Haven't had one for 2 years. But blessing come from God and this Saturday my wife and I are moving into a house with, you guessed it a garage. I am stoked. Now the wife and I can get started on our next project car. And on the 15th my wife and I will be working together opening a new store in Pismo Beach, CA that will help stabilize our finances. Yipeee. And I was asked to become a member of a new Bonneville race team since we sold the Avanti. So look for posts under Dutch Treat Racing soon. If I get anymore blessed I might have a heart attack. Just kidding. It seemed I had to go through the year from hell in order to receive my blessings. I am truly Thankful for all the good things that are coming my way at this time.
    Dan

7. deanopopino

deanopopino
    from Troy, MO

What did Santa bring me? Nothing; NOT A THING! Mostly cuz Santa is broke ass poor this year.

8. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

I got 3 new harmonicas's I was pretty happy, my wife knows I like to play, my dog......hes not a big fan! LOL Jim

9. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

Got a bunch of stuff, but the only real HAMB-friendly thing was the complete "Let Me Help You" book series from Vern Tardel. Should be some good reading...

10. 105 lbs of Petrobond casting sand.
    Let's get the party started.

11. Tobey56

Tobey56

My wife and sons got my 1950s cooler pinstriped to match my car and my vintage water jug lettered as tribute to my grandparents.
    By Casey Kennell who owns the paint chop in somerset pa. he is a true master at his craft!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. gofaster

gofaster
    from georgia

Basically nothing that would apply to the HAMB but pretty cool anyways. My beautiful bride arranged to have a new Ram quad cab truck with a new Yamaha YZ 450 in the truck bed waiting for me in the drive on Christmas day. Probably the coolest Christmas I have (and will ever) have.

13. toxic waste

toxic waste
    from Iowa

Wife got me a set of Radir 18"x 3" 12 spoke wheels and 4 Radir Dragster Slicks 12"x 16" yes! 4 pie crust slicks. For my 1936 International dually.

14. Deuces

Deuces

That truck got a HEMI????....

15. gofaster

gofaster
    from georgia

Why yes it does. What do you know, I did get something that is HAMB relevant for Christmas. That and the 3 ton floor jack that was too heavy for the little lady to get under the tree.

16. Coolblue

Coolblue

I restored a 55 bel air for my dad and gave it to him on xmas eve. It was a total surprise to him. And I did this in 23 days after being it painted! Love my dad! Now I can focus on my 53 customline.
    Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files:

17. Coolblue

Coolblue

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Attached Files: