Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 25, 2012.

1. LaurieB

LaurieB

Got this from my parents - it's awesome!

[​IMG]

The Gramophone shape amplifies the sound coming out of the iPhone's built in speakers. There's no electrical connections at all. Very cool!

In other news - we used the Caddy as Santa's sleigh to hand out presents to the kids in the armed forces villas. :)

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas everyone!

2. My wife surprised me with a trip to Austin for Lone Star round-up!

3. firingorder1

firingorder1

A piece of 6' x 26" x 1/2" steel that is going to be the new sidecar wheel mount/ballast for next year. I'm easily pleased.

4. 56FRLN

56FRLN

A set of Aerostar coils to drop the front of the '56 a bit.

[​IMG]

5. Butcher Boy

Butcher Boy

I got a "How to Build Your Dream Garage" book and a jug of moonshine ......... Should be an interesting combo when mixed. HoHoHo

6. Old Dude

Old Dude

One of the best things I got was, a big Breakfast my Son Cooked up. Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Biscuits & Bacon &-Sausage Gravy. We are having our Family Christmas at his home, more food. My Doctor will probably not be happy. LOL I will start my New Year Resulution, the first of the year.

7. henry29

henry29

8. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

set of 4 14x7 drag mags... sorry only 2 of them in the pic.

Attached Files:

9. Iron Dog

Iron Dog
    from Minnesota

New vac for the shop, 18 volt cordless circular saw. A safe trip to see my granddaughter (3) and new grandson (2 weeks), then a Christmas Eve with my wife's family and a kid's church service at a country church. Crazy brother-in-law picked up a vintage snow plane, airplane engine powered, yahoo!

10. Women to shovel my snow

11. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

What ? No pics?:(

12. captmullette

captmullette

ordered me a set of stellings breathers off ebay, $ 100, i guess it was a good price, merry christmas to me....

13. deto

deto

Lots of ammo and a book on building AR15s... I ordered my parts last week. I look at it as an insurance policy for my cars...

14. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

A house in San Francisco.

-Jason

15. yruhot

yruhot

Well I've been so blessed all year I hate to just narow i down to just one day but I got a new soft storage cover for my 57 chevy pickup, and wife got he a coffe table book on the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. Pretty cool, can't put it down. Old cars and Rock and roll. Oh yea a smart phone so she can keep her not so smart husband out of trouble. It everything but make me look smart. And my company ( I'm the boss/ceo/Janitor.pr man/ etc.lol)decided I needed that big ass tool box set up Habor frieght has, I love it. Yes I know all you HB haters are going to get you panties in a wad. I'm not a professional Mechanic and if I was I might consider an upgrade but I'm not and it seems to be built pretty well. So I guess I did pretty well, I should be getting the bill for all that stuff soon.lol. Everyone else is going to Appelbees.

16. 54sled

54sled

Aerostar coils

17. Skam213

Skam213

I got pneumatic tools....and a guitar, at this rate I'll be believin' in Santa 'till I'm 60. :)

18. I gave my self an airplane ticket to LA.
    Just in time for the GNRS
    Lars

19. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

Wife and I are now in a club together, she voted me in for christmas, you wont get it unless you have seen UP[​IMG]

20. robwizard

robwizard

So-Calspeedshop book was the only car thing but it's super sick! Also got a pizza oven.. socks.. few more books etc.. had a good day! Merry Christmas to everyone in the USA!

21. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

Also got the wife this, should be a great workbench for the garage. Already pilled stuff on it

[​IMG]

22. toxictom

toxictom

Pullmax P6.....:):D

Attached Files:

23. ernest t bass

ernest t bass
    from Iowa

Bought myself some gray torque thrusts for the T project. 15x4.5s & 15x10s and some chrome Bullet center caps. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

24. das858

das858

I got a front axle for our front engine dragster project from one of my partners on the car.

25. No. Santa hates me, too.

26. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Well me an the wife weren't supposed to do presents this year [good, I hate shopping! but I got her something anyways] and decided that getting training,gun permits, gun or two and ammo would be it...The kids hammered us [$$] all year so they ain't getting much of anything either [long story, the wife read them the riot act Saturday morning...they don't have any of my geens]..I did get her a 10" miter/chop saw with folding stand and will be ordering my new t5z, adapter, and closer ratio fifth gear...soon...maybe find something else to wipe out both my pension and SS for the month...

27. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

That is freak'in SLICK!!!

28. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D A delicious dinner cooked for us by a friend(does it every year).Had enough left over for lunch today.Reasonably good health.Early celebration of 35th wedding anniversary(new years eve actual date).AND peace and quiet.
    Merry Christmas to all.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

29. a good look at life...., and my relationship. i know that sounds grim, but i'm glad I'm seeing things now, and that in itself is a gift.

that, and i also got a Dewalt drill and Saw, plus a new Dewalt bit and drill set.

30. janbuick

janbuick

I got a book
    lost hotrods part two
    I was verry happy :)