Register now to get rid of these ads!

What color rims?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chappychapperton, Aug 17, 2013.

1. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Cream with 2 burgundy pin stripes

2. chappychapperton

chappychapperton

I am seriously thinking about the WW idea. Will have to see if carbs and chrome would be nice enough to run some of those colors with a whitewall tire. I bet it would look pretty sweet with some on. If I went with whitewalls I might go with the black and chrome smoothie, but not sure as of yet.

3. More hack work:

Attached Files:

4. gtopillado

gtopillado

5. chappychapperton

chappychapperton

Well after all that I ended up figuring out a front wheel with enough backspace and a proper tire size to fit. AR TT2's, 245/50/16 rear, 185/55/15 front. Really happy with how it came together.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

6. 2racer

2racer

looks real nice

7. I didn't expect polished 5 spokes but If you like it that's all that matters. HRP

8. Looks nice. I'd drive it. No, really, bring it on down and I'll drive it around for you.....maybe buy you a beer for your trouble.

9. chappychapperton

chappychapperton

Thanks HOTROD, I always wanted to go this way but I didnt think I could and get the offset right so my front tires wouldnt rub. Ended up getting these AR's with a decent backspace and a slightly smaller ratio tire. Works great.

10. T.L.

T.L.
    from Colorado

Gold would look good...