Register now to get rid of these ads!

What body is this.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hoodprop, Nov 28, 2013.

1. hoodprop

hoodprop

I have been looking at this body for awhile thinking of picking it up price is right. It is a four door. Is it a ford chevy or dodge. Think it would be cool to do a four door for the family to cruise around in. Looks solid.

Attached Files:

2. Could you make the pictures smaller ? I think I can see a car of some sort.

3. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Hard to tell. Might be Dodge but need to see the firewall and body line better. Grab it none the less. Good luck.

4. hoodprop

hoodprop

5. hoodprop

hoodprop

6. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

looks dodge to me. looks to be worth that kind of money. 4 door hurts it, but seems in pretty good shape.

7. I gotta be honest,,that is the smallest photos I've ever seen. HRP

8. I think that's a 'micro machines' from the 80's
    Tiny little car toys :D

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

Let's see if this link works:

[​IMG]

10. I'm thinking it's a Dodge. HRP

11. F&J

F&J

I also think Dodge. Around 28 or 29, but when you look up those pics on google, Dodge made several totally different models; especially 29. So, just because one particular 29 Dodge is different, keep looking at more pics.

I am almost postitive the same type cowl/and windshield was just ID'd on hamb in the last week or so. I remember the lower corners of the W/S frame being the same. But I don't recall "which" model of 29 Dodge it was ID'd as.

12. weps

weps
    from auburn,IN

It is pretty solid for sure,that windshield is HUGE though!

13. Some Dodges had steel framework inside instead of wood. You want the steel one.

14. looks to me like about a 29 to 31 Star motor coach or lasalle but the laselle's cowel vents are on the side not the top , looks just like my 29 Durant but with a one pc windshield, chev ford and dodge all have a body line that runs all the way to the bonnet if not the grill shell,

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  15. noboD

noboD

My guess would be a '28 DB standard six, a short lived body style. Only DB I know of with that fender shape. Ask 31Dodger

16. jaxx

jaxx

firewall is dodge for sure - jaxx

17. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

That body looks really solid-especially for the Northeast. If you can pick it up for a grand or so, it would be a great start to a family sedan. Keep it stock height and full fendered. Possibly find a wrecked donor Mopar for a drivetrain to keep the costs down. Interesting two-tone paint.
    Better move quick, now that you've posted the C/L for everyone.

18. flamed34

flamed34

I sold a '28 DB Standard Six a couple years ago...that's what you have. Here's some pics. The primed fender on the top of the pile is NOS - I still have it if you buy the car and need one.

Attached Files: