Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration What are Your Hot Rod New Year Resolutions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ct1932ford, Jan 1, 2014.

1. JJK

JJK

Finish remodeling my house and get the Zephyr moving forward.

2. fsae0607

fsae0607

Haha in the same boat. Twins? Congratulations! :)

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. johnybsic

johnybsic
    from las vegas

...Clean out my damn workshop.
    Terrible.

4. 53 sparky

53 sparky

Build a 25'x20 'dirty' room in the shop where I can do woodworking, sand, sandblast, grind and make a mess without getting dust on everything else I have at the shop. I do all of my work in the warehouse we use for my concert production business, and I'm tired of having dust on everything when we load our trucks for gigs. We also build road cases, amp racks and other scenic elements for events, so I can use the dirty room for work purposes too. It's a good way to get the most out of the money spent.

And a smaller 'clean' room where I can work on stuff (electronics) that needs to stay clean.

5. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Not to make any resolutions...I never keep them........waste of time

6. aldixie

aldixie

To get one of my cars on the road. Have had two weeks off and have not even worked on either one. Bad case of lazyitus.

7. I already blew my no new projects one. Well it really was just a change un direction on some parts I already had. The 28 rpu will now be a tudor touring.

8. Got these two marked off the list. Next is to paint the wheels black on the '29, blackout the pipes, and mount my bias ply blackballs. Won't get the tires till HAMB Drags this summer so tires will be last. Hoping to achieve a more vintage look with changes.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

Hmm. Finish my 37. Make a longboard surf rack for my 37. Finish my 62 Comet Gasser. Providing I don't take on any other projects.

10. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

I need to try to get the 61 parkwood on the road in time to take it to bowling green for the hot rod reunion and also work on my corvette after that.

I also need to try to get the kids out in the garage helping and take them to more car events.