Register now to get rid of these ads!

What are these Parts??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by garysgun, Nov 27, 2009.

1. garysgun

garysgun

I have these extra parts that came from a flathead and transmition purchase and do not know what they fit or what they are worth?? I want to sell them so any help on ID and what they are worth would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. AllSteel36

AllSteel36
    from California

oops, never mind

3. I see front and rear cross members, window regulators, door latches and inside door release hard ware. and parts of hood hinges. all appears to be Ford

4. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Nothing "high dollar" in those pictured but they might be of value to someone. If your looking to sell put them in the classifieds with a price and a OBO.

Frank

5. front crossmember in the upper center picture is `40 , the upper right `36

6. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Lower left photo item is the driver side engine splash pan that fit around the pitman arm and bolts to the frame with sheet metal screws - possibly 1940, but it looks like it has been modified. Value is possibly $15/ $25. Lower right photo shows 1939-40 hood hinges. Also door lock mechanism, bumperette -origin unknown.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  7. garysgun

garysgun

Thanks 36-3Window I had no idea what year the cross member was. I did not think I had some high $ items but thought it would be better to name the year of what you are trying to sell. Thanks again.

8. Airborne34

Airborne34
    from Texas

Two regulators in the center are from a Model-A, Thats also a Drum Brake grease shield.

9. flatford39

flatford39

I am pretty sure that the upper left photo is a Model T front crossmember with what remains of the spring. You may want to post that on the Ford Barn as a restorer may need it.