Register now to get rid of these ads!

What are these head lights?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratty_aussie, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Got these with my 30 roadster body. Don't really like them, just wanting to know what they are so I can sell them. What are they worth?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. They look kind of French to me. Maybe Citroen. Guess you,ll have to take them apart and look inside. If you find the letters ABTP or AGREE they,re French. WB is Belgium.

3. Forgot to mention the little clip holding the rim on looks more like Lucas , same for the screw on the end. In that case watch out for residue smoke when you open them up.

4. Thanks I'll open them up today.

5. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

Let me know what size they are..Im keen on them. Cant help you with what they are though, look English/Continental to me.

6. This is all it says.

Attached Files:

7. They look like a couple of the farm implement lights I have sitting around???

8. Yes, going by the cheap ass lightbulb contact clip thingy i would say so too. I do like the glass pattern though.

9. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

Very similar to what is on one of our Farmall's.

10. Make me an offer.

34 GAZ - Thats the only reason i like them gaz. Reminds me of light house glass.

11. lowsquire

lowsquire
    from Austin, TX

From what I can find hunting around looking at pics,they are old accessory tractor lights. probably throw a pretty wide indistinct beam, so wont be much good for what I need ,as its going to be a daily. cheers though.

12. No worries, thanks for that lowsquire.