Register now to get rid of these ads!

what are these bullet lights off of

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TBonez, Mar 7, 2007.

1. TBonez

TBonez

[​IMG]

picked up a pair of these at a swap meet with the intention of using them as brake lights for my 29 Tudor. At $20 it was too good to pass up but the guy didn't know what year or make they were from. I found one red lense that fits but that was pulled out of a grab box. Id like to get some fresh red lenses but dont know what to get. I was told that they are off a mid to late 30s Chevy. The lenses in there now are approx. 3" in diamiter with a 1/8" lip. There is only a single wire coming out but I can swap that stuff out to make them work for brakes.

2. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

The photo on my puter is not real clear, but based on what you've described, I would have to say yes. Well, maybe yes. But perhaps no. Stu

3. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Okay, now there's a photo. I have no clue. Sorry. Stu

4. TBonez

TBonez

m-m-m-m-m-m-m thanx..........a-a-a-a-a well I think ...well shit yeah OK

5. freykustoms

freykustoms
    from PA

From what I can tell it looks like lights that were used on dodge trucks I'm not sure what years.Do some google image searches.It might be helpful

6. freykustoms

freykustoms
    from PA

It looks like dodge used that type of light on alot of there trucks during the 40's powerwagons,cabovers,panel and pickups here are so pics I found.

Attached Files: